CECIL ST LESSONS
Five Iron Golf’s world-class instructors offer private and semi-private lessons for beginner and advanced players alike. Our pros are available for lessons from as early as 7am to as late as 10pm. Each lesson features state-of-the-art metrics and video analysis on TrackMan simulators.
Pricing is based on level of instructor:
Golf Pro / Sr. Golf Pro
30 mins: $75 / $85
60 mins: $140 / $160
Small Group (2-3 People) 90 mins: $225 / $285
5 hr Package: $670 / $770
10 hr Package: $1,300 / $1,500
Small Group (2-3 People) 5 hr Package: $1,020 / $1,320
Small Group (2-3 People) 10 hr Package: $1,920 / $2,520
*$20 per hour surcharge applies to lessons booked during peak times
Senior Golf Professional
BRAND NEW TO GOLF?
- Learn the ‘basics’ such as: aim, grip, and how the club should hit the ball
- Together we’ll build a swing that works for you and your body that will be easy to repeat and keep consistent
- Learn how to use each type of club and try out different shots on the ‘course’
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of how to act on a golf course, along with other basic etiquette (i.e., where to stand, what to say)
PLAY ONCE IN A WHILE?
- Learn to understand why you make mistakes and why you hit good shots
- Build patterns in your ball flight and learn what it will take to increase distance and accuracy
- Develop strategies that will translate to the course
- Learn how to hit different shots under changing scenarios on the course, and see what it takes to shoot lower scores
HONING YOUR GAME?
- Dial in your distances using tour quality balls and accurate yardage data
- Refine trajectory and learn to control your ball flight
- Develop strong pre-shot and practice routines, and learn to maximize your practice time
- Narrow your focus and attack your weaknesses